Considered the superheroes of skincare, serums are packed with powerful ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin. Anti-aging serums deal primarily with fine lines, wrinkles, and dehydration, but also tone, texture, and dark spots.
- Loss of skin firmness.
- Reduced skin elasticity.
- Increased skin dryness.
- Pigmentation disorders such as age spots and uneven pigmentation.
- Loss of radiance and an increase in dullness.
- Formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Increased fragility to trauma, creating bruises and rashes.
- Greater translucency, which shows more veins.
UPDATE: Due to the huge increase in social media attention, we're running extremely low on these, so hurry and order before it's all gone!